London Gatwick Meet and Greet Service
The second busiest airport by total passenger traffic in the United Kingdom, Gatwick Airport has been open for commercial flights since 1933. Since then, it has become one of the world’s busiest single runway airports – only recently surpassed by Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Our Meet & Greet Services are available at all terminals. Our welcoming staff will meet you at the end of the airbridge, and assist you through the airport formalities.
This service is operated by a third-party partner
- Business travellers
- Senior travellers
- Travellers with special needs
- Travellers requiring language help
- Meet & Greet on arrival at all terminals.
- Our staff will meet you directly at the end of the airbridge within the Arrivals gate.
- Assist through the immigration process.
- Escort you through baggage reclaim and out to the arrivals hall.