Terms and Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which you, the individual or corporate user (‘you’), may make use of our website www.marhabaservices.com (the ‘Website’) and the online booking engine (the ‘Booking Engine’) contained on the Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you indicate that you accept (unconditionally and irrevocably) these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and/or any sub-user authorised by you to use the Website under your corporate account and password, and that you and they agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the Website and the Booking Engine.
This Website is owned by marhaba services (a division of dnata) and is operated by dnata (‘we’, ‘us’), for and on behalf of marhaba services. dnata a Dubai corporation established by Decree No.1 of 1987 of the Government of Dubai (as amended), having its principal place of business at Emirates Group Headquarters Building, P.O. Box 1515, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The material displayed on our Website AND Booking Engine is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Booking Engine, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Emirates Skywards members can spend Skywards Miles on select marhaba Airport Meet & Greet services on arrival and departure at Dubai International and Al Maktoum International.
- Skywards Skysurfers are excluded from this redemption partnership due to age restrictions.
- The list of Meet & Greet services offered is dynamic and subject to availability at the time of booking. From time to time, you may see only select services offered.
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- marhaba Meet & Greet services are not restricted to travel on Emirates. Emirates Skywards members can avail of the redemption options whether they are flying with Emirates or any other airline that services the Dubai airport.
- The booking process using Skywards Miles as the form of payment must be made online via marhabaservices.com.
- No offline bookings are possible using Skywards Miles.
- Miles quoted are per person with the exception of the Family Meet & Greet service which includes a group of 4 passengers. A maximum of 5 additional passengers can be booked with Skywards Miles for this service.
- Skywards Miles quoted are inclusive of Value Added Tax, as applicable on products and services provided in the UAE from 1 January 2018.
- Members will be required to login to their Emirates Skywards membership account to spend Miles for marhaba Meet & Greet services.
- In booking marhaba Meet & Greet services using Skywards Miles as the form of payment, the Emirates Skywards members consents and authorises Emirates Skywards to collect, use and transfer to marhaba certain relevant member information held by Emirates Skywards including; Emirates Skywards membership number; first and last names, tier status and available Skywards Miles balance. Such disclosure shall be made for the purpose of enabling the Emirates Skywards member to avail of the partnership benefits. All bookings and mileage deductions will be processed instantly.
- Meet & Greet services can be paid for in full with Skywards Miles, it is not possible to pay with a combination of cash plus Miles for any individual service.
- Any additional marhaba services required must be booked separately and paid for with cash or credit card.
- Meet & Greet booking confirmation will be sent via email from marhaba.
- Emirates Skywards members can spend their Miles for themselves or a nominee availing the services booked.
- Skywards Miles redeemed for marhaba services are non-refundable.
- The redemption rates for marhaba Meet & Greet services are subject to change at Emirates’ discretion.
- Any changes to marhaba bookings must be communicated to marhaba directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the marhaba call centre on (+971) 800 389 8989. Changes are limited to cancellation and flight date change only. Service change or increase in passenger count is not permitted.
- marhaba terms and conditions apply.
- Emirates Skywards programme rules apply.