Experience relaxation at its best in the spacious Plaza Premium Lounge at the Toronto International Airport. Signature premium facilities, a variety of cuisines and welcoming staff are available to make your journey all the more comfortable.
Business travellers can also look forward to Wi-Fi enabled workstations and power points for uninterrupted work schedules, with individual shower rooms with full amenities for travellers who look to freshen up.
The lounge is conveniently located just past security screening on Domestic Departures Level 3.
This lounge is operated by a third-party partner.
Important: According to local regulations, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for entry into Plaza Premium Lounge, with the exception of children below 12 years old, and those exempted due to medical reasons (with valid medical document). Find out more.
Conditions of entry
- Maximum 6 hour stay
- Opening hours: 05:30 – 20:30 daily. Lounge opening hours and services may be subject to change. Please refer back to this page before your date of travel for the latest updates.
- Children under the age of 2 years are admitted free
How we welcome you
- A wide array of dining delights from Asian to American cuisines, with vegetarian and gluten-free options available on request
- Complimentary coffee, tea, soft beverages, house beer and house wine
- Shower facilities at additional charge
- Accessible washroom and baby changing station
- Comfortable seating with charging points
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and computer stations
- Electronic newspapers and magazines
- TV/Flight information screens
- Meeting room at additional charge
- Printing and photocopying at additional charge
- Wheelchair available on request
- Download our Factsheet and Location Map