Plaza Premium Lounge Sydney International Airport
Inspired by the Australian landscape and way of life, the Plaza Premium Lounge at Sydney International Airport, Terminal 1 Departures, opposite Gates 25-26, features a comfortable lounge area with views out to the runway and casual dining areas.
The all-inclusive entry offers a range of services including our fully tended Aero Bar serving both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, barista-made coffee, a generous selection of made-to-order snacks or guests can choose from the freshly prepared food highlighting both local and international cuisine.
This lounge is operated by a third-party partner.
Conditions of entry
- Maximum 3 hour stay
- Opening hours:
- Monday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 08:00 to12:00 and 18:00 to 22:00
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 08:00 to13:30 and 18:00 to 22:00
- Lounge opening hours and services may be subject to change. Please refer back to this page before your date of travel for the latest updates.
- Children under the age of 2 years are admitted free
How we welcome you
- A wide array of dining delights from European, Asian and Indian cuisines, with vegetarian and gluten-free options available on request
- Complimentary coffee, tea, soft beverages, house beer and house wine
- Premium beverages at an additional charge
- Shower facilities and shower amenity items
- Accessible washroom
- Private rooms at an additional charge
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- TV/Flight information screens
- Printing and photocopying at an additional charge
- Download our Factsheet and Location Map