Plaza Premium Lounge RIOgaleão - Tom Jobim International Airport
The Rio de Janeiro RIOgaleão - Tom Jobim International Airport lounge is located in the South Pier, a new extension of the airport. Travellers can enjoy an array of services and facilities, including a wide selection of food and beverage, comfortable seating, shower facilities and workstations. VIP rooms are also available for travellers who want a little more privacy.
This lounge is operated by a third-party partner.
Conditions of entry
- Maximum 2 hour stay
- Opening hours: 16:00 to 23:00 daily
- Lounge opening hours and services may be subject to change. Please refer back to this page before your date of travel for the latest updates.
- Children under the age of 2 years are admitted free
How we welcome you
- A wide array of dining delights from European, Asian and Indian cuisines, with vegetarian and gluten-free options available on request
- Complimentary coffee, tea, soft beverages, house beer and house wine
- Premium beverages at an additional charge
- Shower facilities and shower amenity items
- Accessible washroom
- Private rooms at an additional charge
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- TV/Flight information screens
- Printing and photocopying at an additional charge
- Download our Factsheet and Location Map