Expo 2020 Dubai
Expo 2020 Dubai will host the world for 182 days, from 01 October 2021 to 31 March 2022.
Marvel at awe-inspiring pavilions designed by world famous architects; including 190+ Country Pavilions, showcasing the best of their culture, heritage, art, food, entertainment and technological innovations. Experience 60+ live events a day from celebrity performances, cultural national day celebrations and so much more.
Experience a world without borders and book your ticket to Expo 2020 now with Arabian Adventures.
1 Day Pass
- Single day Expo access
- Includes 3 queue jumps for entry into pavilions
- Valid for 6 Months
- Up to 30 consecutive days experience from first day of entry
- Biometric scan required on first entry
Season Finale Pass
COVID-19 safety measures and precautions
Expo 2020 Dubai want to make sure that your visit is enjoyable and safe. To ensure this, a number of precautionary measures have been implemented across the site:
- Proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test is required for all Expo 2020 Dubai visitors aged 18 and above. Visitors must present proof of any vaccine recognised by their national government for entry
- Non-vaccinated ticket-holders must show a negative PCR test result taken within the previous 72 hours. If visitors have not been tested within this period, there is a PCR testing facility next to the Expo 2020 site
- Thermal cameras at arrival points to check the temperature of visitors before entry to the site
- Visitors are required to wear face masks at all times
- Social-distancing regulations of at least two metres between people
- All venues and common areas are regularly cleaned and sanitised
- Hand-sanitiser stations are positioned at regular intervals throughout the site
- Appropriate facilities and specialist staff are available to manage any potential medical issues on site
- An abundance of hand-sanitising stations and washrooms
- Markings on the ground indicating the appropriate distance to keep, whether you are queuing, viewing exhibits and performances or enjoying the parks and recreational areas
- Dining areas with tables adequately distanced from one another and with the appropriate seating capacity
- Expo staff members who can assist you with your questions and guide you on Expo safety practices
- Medical clinics and facilities, in case you feel unwell
- Children - 0-17 years
- Persons of determination
- Senior Citizens – 60 + years
Across the entire site you’ll find:
Good to know
The following visitors will be free of charge:
- Single Travellers
- Leisure Travellers
- Business Travellers
- Ticket only
- Once your ticket has been purchased, you will receive a booking confirmation email and Expo 2020 Dubai vouchers from Arabian Adventures customer care team. You will be required to show this voucher to enter the Expo 2020 Dubai site.
- Adults are 17 years and above
- Children are 0-17 years. Children are free of charge.
- Senior citizens are 60 years and above. Senior citizens are free of charge