Great for business and senior travellers. Our dnata uniformed representative holding a placard, showing your name, will be waiting on the aerobridge to guide you through Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport.
You’ll then be escorted to the arrival area where you can catch up with family and friends or to your awaiting transport or transfer. For an additional charge we can also help you with your bags.
Please note that online bookings must be made 24 hours ahead of arrival with seven days’ notice required for specific language requests.
- Business travellers
- Senior travellers
- Minors travelling internationally
- Groups travelling together
- Meet and greet at the aerobridge
- Escort all the way to the arrivals hall, or to our awaiting transfer or transport
- Porter service from baggage claim for an additional charge
- Available in multiple languages